PBC Smart Seminar: Make Possible What is Now IMpossibleName: PBC Smart Seminar: Make Possible What is Now IMpossibleDate: September 25, 2018Time: 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM EDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:What is the purpose of Business and being a Business Owner?
In a word- Expansion. Or in many words, it's your ability to do in the future what you can’t do today, or to make possible what is now impossible. This is how you are able to impact more people, more powerfully and more profitably every year.
Yet for far too many businesses, one year looks exactly like the next: the same people, the same impact, and the same profitability (which in many cases means little to no profitability).
But what if this time next year, you and your company expanded and became unrecognizable to you, your clients, and the people who depend on you?
Make Possible what is now Impossible and become "Unrecognizable" in 2019 and beyond...
It's a big claim, but 100 percent deliverable!
Here are five steps that will deliver results:
- Convert the right strangers in to Appointments; where they give you permission to sell to them.
- Convert the Appointments in to Profitable Clients-- often in one appointment.
- Become capable of executing Steps 1 and 2 better and faster than your competition to gain market share and become an industry leader.
- Compound "Expansion" or expand your capabilities every 12 weeks to become unrecognizable after 3 to 5 cycles.
- Step 5 makes the other four steps possible, and I call it "The Secret Sauce."
Come find out what "The Secret Sauce" is on September 25th at Joe Gatts!
About Mark Dulaney: Mark is a personal consultant and the Owner of Strangers inTo Clients. His goal is to help business owners and organizations get better at the thoughts, choices, words, actions and questions that generate income and create the success you desire.
- The PBC
- Member Center